Monday, March 30, 2009

My trips to Walgreens 3-29 and 3-30



Picture the above with a chapstick and one more Softsoap Body Wash...and you have what I have gotten for $14.90 out of pocket!!

I made one mistake in there and sacrificed one Register Reward, so I could have been $3 cheaper...but overall I feel pretty good about it!

Thanks to Iheartwags and Nickels-n-dimes I was able to get the scoop on the details.

Softsoap is no longer rolling. The catalina that prints for a free bottle on next purchase will not print if you use the free coupon to purchase one.

The gum was free - 2 for $2 and there was a coupon for $1/1 in the 3-1 SS circular.

The Skintimate will print out a $3 register reward when you buy it. It is advertised in the store to be the newer versions, but the older versions are working too. In fact, mine were each ringing up as $2.49. So, I made money there.

The Degree deodorant happened to be on clearance for $1.79. I needed some filler and used that to use a register reward I had from last week. I use Degree and usually wouldn't spend that much on it without a coupon, but I still turned out ok, I think.

And the green box is the One-a-Day Multivitamin drink mix, which was $1.49, I had the $1 coupon from 3-22 and I will get the $1.49 refund+ 10% for getting it on a Walgreens card.

So, $14.90 out of pocket

$1.49 + 10% back in rebate

used $6 in register rewards to kick start it and $4.39 on a gift card from last month.

So, that yielded me:

7 Softsoap Body Washes

6 Mentos gum

4 Skintimate Shaving Creams

1 box Kotex pads

1 box Kotex tampons

1 Chapstick

1 Degree deodorant

1 One-a-Day Multivitamin drink mix.

Not too bad for just figuring out this game....

No comments:

Post a Comment